We regularly conduct trainings for human resources professionals, attorneys, and our clients’ managers on a wide variety of employment law topics. We provide download links below to materials from several of these training sessions. Clients may e-mail any attorney of the firm to obtain a password for documents requiring a client password. Please note that these materials do not reflect any changes in the law following the date of the materials. Please also note that while these materials provide general information about the law, they do not constitute legal advice. Companies or individuals seeking legal advice should retain legal counsel.
- California Discrimination, Harassment & Retaliation Law Update: Slides
- California Employment Law Updates: Mid-Year 2017 Slides; 2017 Slides; 2016 Slides; 2015 Slides; 2014 Slides; 2013 Slides; 2012 Slides; 2011 Slides; 2010 Slides; 2009 Slides.
- Preventing Sexual Harassment & Abusive Conduct (Supervisor Training): Slides (client password required).
- Employment Law 101 for Managers: Slides.
- Terminating Employees: Slides.
- Employee Handbook Review: Slides.
- Hiring in California: Slides.
- Workplace Investigations: Slides.
- Employee Social Media Issues: Slides.