You may request access to the recorded webinar here: Access Request Form
Hixson Nagatani LLP hopes that you are safe and well during these challenging times. We are offering this complimentary on-demand webinar to help you stay current with quickly evolving employment law requirements related to the COVID-19 crisis, and to review existing laws and best practices related to common issues employers are now facing. Topics include:
- Federal Emergency Paid Sick Leave Act
- Federal Emergency Family & Medical Leave Expansion Act
- Emergency Personnel Policies for the COVID Crisis
- Important Requirements for Temporary Shutdowns, Furloughs, and Layoffs
- Remote Working Legal Considerations & Best Practices
- Medical Privacy & Disability Accommodations
This is an edited recording of a webinar presented by Ray Hixson and Brian Nagatani on March 27, 2020. Please note that the webinar does not address changes in the law since the original program date. Please also note that the webinar provides only general information about the law, and does not constitute legal advice. Companies or individuals seeking legal advice should retain counsel.
Please note that HR and attorney continuing education credits are not available for watching this recorded program.
You may request an e-mail with links to the program materials and website where you may watch the program here: Access Request Form