Employers often realize too late that they failed to comply with California laws on commission pay. Watch this recorded webinar to avoid being one of those employers! The webinar reviews:
• California’s requirement of written commission contracts
• When former employees may be entitled to receive commission pay after termination of employment
• Surprisingly complex restrictions on implementing chargebacks for cancelled sales
• Best practices for drafting commission plans
• The surprisingly narrow overtime exemption for commissioned employees
• The requirement to account for commission pay in overtime payments to non-exempt employees.
This is a program that was originally presented by Ray Hixson on March 13, 2014.
Please also note that the webinar provides only general information about the law, and does not constitute legal advice. Companies or individuals seeking legal advice should retain counsel. Please note that HR and attorney continuing education credits are not available for watching this recorded program.
You may request an e-mail with links to the program materials and website where you may watch the program here: Access Request Form